Thursday, March 19, 2015

Currently (03-19-15)

Today marks two years of blogging for me! It seems really crazy that this blog has been a part of my life for that long. I love blogging and I'm really looking forward to what this next year has in store.

Now, here is what I am currently up to this week:

Loving... that last week is over. I had so many things due last week and it made for an extremely stressful week. This week has been full of wedding crafts and good quality time with Andrew and I am loving it!

Showing...off my cleaning skills at the apartment. Andrew and I did a big 1-hour clean yesterday and now the apartment is so sparkling it makes me really happy.

Shopping... for the final things for the gifts we are getting for our wedding party! I finally have all the gifts together and over half of them wrapped up! I'm getting more and more excited each day!

Making... the programs for the wedding ceremony! I'm printing them out as I type this and my maid of honour agreed to help me fold and glue hearts to them tomorrow night. I'm so excited!

Choosing... paint colours! Andrew found this cool corner shelf at the thrift store and agreed to paint it for me. I was deciding between blue, yellow and brown. In the end I went with brown and I'm super excited about how it turned out!


What are you currently up to this week?

Linking up with Kale + Beans and Ot & Et
Next weeks themes: eating, feeling, picturing, wearing, loving

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...