Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Why Fall is The Best

Out of all the seasons, fall is by far my favourite. All the other seasons have their benefits but for me, fall has the most benefits of all. Here are some of the reasons why I like fall so much:

The Weather

Not too hot, Not too cold. Perfect weather for jeans and a sweater. Perfect for walks at night and I can study outside.

The Food

Thanksgiving was this past weekend for me. I like seeing my family and I enjoy all the food that is involved. especially desert.

Picture Opprotunities

I love taking photos and fall has the perfect backdrop for outdoor photos.

Fairs

I love going to fairs. Eating good food, going on rides, demolition derbys. So much fun and excitement.

The Smell

I love the smell of fall. From leaves, to turkey, to hot apple pie. 

Football

My brother is playing football right now in highschool. I love watching his games. 


What are your favourite things about fall? Do you have a favourite season?

2 comments:

  1. I agree, fall is amazing! Your pictures are beautiful, it makes me want to pull out my camera :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...