Thursday, October 31, 2013

Life Update/Current Favourites

Hey Everyone! Life has been crazy for me these past few weeks. I'm having a great time but I've really been neglecting my blog, which is unfortunate. I thought I would share with you some of the things that have been going on recently and some of my current favourites!

Midterms

I've had several midterms and tests these past few weeks. Tomorrow is my last one and I'm so excited for this phase of the semester to be over. Other than that this semester is going very well. I am doing a lot better at managing my stress and I've made more friends in my program!

Wedding Planning

Oh yes, I've started planning. I'm so excited. But at the same time I find myself over stressing when I think of how much there is to do! Overall though I am one happy engaged lady.


Current Favourites

My Ring
Birthday Cake Tea from Davids Tea
Devotions for Real Life by Melody Carlson
My Brother's Football Games
Wedding Magazines


What are your current favourites?



1 comment:

  1. Yeah for the end of midterms :) Your ring is beautiful, good luck with the wedding planning!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...