Monday, October 21, 2013

I'm Getting Married!


I have such big news to tell you guys!

Get ready.

If you hate lovey dovey things you will probably want to skip this post.

Are you ready?

Good.

Here we go!

On Saturday, October 19th, 2013 Andrew asked me to marry him! And, of course, I said YES!!

I'M ENGAGED GUYS!!!

And I would like to share with you how it happened.

So on Saturday Andrew came to my house and brought me red flowers. Now, I know what you might be thinking, "Sarah, why does it matter that they were red flowers?"

Red flowers are a symbol of love and passion. Andrew has never gotten me red flowers before, he was specifically saving them for the day he was going to propose. (isn't he just the sweetest?)

I put the flowers in a vase and then we were on our way. He had told me we were going to the Christian bookstore in Hanover, which is my favourite Christian bookstore and it is right by the camp where Andrew and I met.

We began the just over an hour drive up to Hanover and talked and drank tea. It was lovely.

Then he missed the first turn to Hanover, and the next one, and the next one.

I started getting a little suspicious.

He took the turn into camp and I was almost certain I knew what he was doing. I was so excited. We parked just outside of camp and went for a walk. To the Air Rifelry range.

Now in case you don't know the air rifelry range is the spot where we officially met for the first time.

He then got down on one knee, said some very sweet things (which I wish I could remember!) and asked me to marry him!

I said Yes!

I am so incredibly excited!



I'm going to be a Mrs!


Want to read more of our story?

3 comments:

  1. That's AWESOME!
    I'm so happy for you, Sarah! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! That's so exciting :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...