Sunday, September 01, 2013

My Top 5 Favourite Pinterest Recipes

I love trying out new recipes. Sometimes when I get really hungry I go on pinterest and I look at the food section. Because of this I stumble upon some pretty neat food ideas. I thought I would share my top 5 favourite recipes from my pinterest board.

Panera Broccoli Cheese Soup


This has become my favourite soup. It's so creamy and delicious! It's a little time consuming to make but it's totally worth it! You can find the recipe here.

Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars


I first made this dessert for my Sunday School class a while back. It was a huge hit! I am a huge lover of cheesecake and this recipe is worth the time to make! You can find this recipe here.


Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan


I had never tried chicken parmesan before this recipe. This recipe is so easy to make and tastes so good! You can find the recipe here.

Sour Cream Coffee Cake


I love coffee cake. So when I saw this picture pop up on pinterest I had to try it out. It is probably the best coffee cake I have ever had! It's not too difficult to make either. I highly recommend you try this recipe.

Hasselback Garlic Cheesy Bread


I think just about everyone who has pinterest has seen this recipe at some point. It lives up to all the hype! This is some amazing garlic bread. If you haven't tried this recipe out yet, you should... Tonight!


There you have it! My top 5 favourite pinterest recipes!

What are some of your favourite pinterest finds?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...