Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Current Favourites

Hey everyone! This week is really weird for me. I don't start school until Friday. And it seems like almost everyone else my age has started school today, So I'm stuck waiting for school to start for the next few days. It's really weird. This semester will hopefully bring new challenges and opportunities to learn more about myself and get myself closer to getting my degree. I'm excited and nervous. Here are my current favourites for this week:

Camp Cherith Slipper Socks

Andrew got me these while he was at camp and it is just getting cold enough for me to wear them. They are super cozy and comfortable. I love them.

New Phone

I got a new phone. It's a blackberry Z10. I absolutely love it!

Bike Basket

Remember that cool fabric I got from walmart? I made something with it! I found this project on pinterest a long time ago and I finally made it! It was so easy and it didn't take long at all! I'm really happy with how it turned out. You can find the tutorial here.

New Planner

I love new school supplies. I got this planner at walmart a little while ago. I really like it!

Tim Hortons Coffee

I love timmies, this is not a new realization. I just especially liked my Tim Hortons coffee today.


What are your current favourites?

1 comment:

  1. I like the slipper socks. I think you could call them sloppers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...