Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Back To School

This week has been busy, I started classes last Friday, had Andrew's family reunion on Saturday, My church's picnic on Sunday and then classes again.

Surprising, I haven't gotten too stressed out. I am feeling a little stress, but I think I'm doing really well at getting things done early. I'm pretty proud of myself.

This semester I have Coop class, Human Impact on the Environment, Structure and Application of Microcomputers, Software Design 3 and Object Oriented Programming. So far, I'm really liking most of my classes. However, I am a little upset with the University. They took away my study space. So now I need to go find a new area that will be quiet, not crowded and have desks. This is surprisingly difficult. The library seems to always be full and the other places on campus are too loud.

I'm in a pickle. But not actually, Being inside a pickle would probably be pretty messy. And Sticky...

Anyways, I just thought I would let you guys know whats going on with me lately.

Do you have any suggestions for a study space?

1 comment:

  1. Hey I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. You can see the details in this post: http://mogirl97.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...