Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Tea of the Week-Honey I Dew


This is my first blog post as a married lady! I have been itching to get a bunch of blog posts out for a while now but the wedding and all the stress related with the wedding prevented me from doing so. I am so excited to be finding normal life again. Posts about the wedding will be coming up, but for now please enjoy this sneak peak picture of Andrew and I. This awesome photo was taken by our awesome photographer Robyn! You can check out her website here.

On to this weeks tea of the week-Honey I Dew! My Father in Law gave me this tea as a gift at our rehearsal dinner and things have been so crazy that I haven't been able to try it until now. It smells amazing and has one of the cutest names ever. Honey I Dew is a white tea with apple, white tea, pineapple, melon, mango, rose petals, and natural watermelon flavouring. It's made by David's tea and smells AMAZING! It smells fruity and sweet. It really does taste like honey dew melon. I really like it! I would most definitely purchase it for myself! The tea is nice and light and not overly sweet but definitely doesn't need any sugar. If you have the chance you should definitely try it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...