Thursday, June 25, 2015

Currently (06-25-15)

I am finally starting to find a new normal. Here is what I am currently up to this week!

Visiting... With lots of family and friends. Andrew and I are fortunate to live close to both of our parents so we have been able to see them a couple times a week since we got married. We have also been having friends over for dinner to our apartment! It's been fun using all our new dishes and serving utensils. 

Planning... Our meals on a weekly basis. I'm trying to only shop for groceries once a week and so far it is working pretty well. I'm going to have to try doing my grocery shopping earlier in the morning because I went to the grocery store Saturday afternoon this week and MAN was it busy. 

Cooking... Lots of things! This week I made soup, chicken pie, pasta with carrots and broccoli and meatballs! I was worried that being in charge of the food would be difficult but so far it has been going really well.
The Chicken Pie I Made
Longing... To go explore other places. Andrew and I had an awesome time in Costa Rica and we are already talking about where we want to go next! We have a really long list so far and we are thinking we might do some more trips around Ontario on the weekends this year! 

Growing... Closer to Andrew. It's really fun learning all these new things about him. Like how he talks in his sleep. He just says random words and then goes back to bed. I think I heard him say "Dragon" one night...

Linking up with Kale + Beans and Ot & Et
Next weeks themes: craving, feeling, thinking loving, reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...