Thursday, December 25, 2014

Tea of the Week-24 Days of Tea Edition-Part 3

Merry Christmas! I thought a fitting Christmas post would be the final reviews of David's Tea's 24 Days of tea. Today I will be reviewing teas 17-24. Here we go!


Day 17-Organic Peppermint Armor

Before this tea I thought I wasn't a big fan of peppermint but there is something about this peppermint tea that I really enjoy. Maybe its that it's just peppermint. Yup, that's the only ingredient. It's really nice.

Day 18-Organic Silk Dragon Jasmine

I am not a big fan of this tea to be honest. But I do think that it tastes better than it smells. It is a Chinese green tea from Jiangxi and Fujian Provinces. It is scented with jasmine. To me it tasted really perfume-y.

Day 19-Organic Cream of Earl Grey

I was really looking forward to this one, and I have to say I was a little disappointed. I think the problem was I was expecting earl grey tea. I'll have to try it again with some sweetener and milk.

Day 20-Apple Custard

I loved this tea. It's nice and apple-y and light. I am definitely going to be buying more with some of the Christmas money I got! Apple Custard has apples, golden raisins, coriander and chamomile in it. I'm a big fan and I would highly recommend this tea.

Day 21-Lime Gelato

I was a big fan of Lime Gelato as well. It's citrus-y  and sweet and I think I will buy more of it sometime in the future. It has apple, sencha green tea, pineapple, lemongrass and lime flavoring.

Day 22-Sleigh Ride

I had sleigh ride last year and it was so good. I'm really glad they included sleigh ride in the 24 days of tea. I like the comforting spices in it.

Day 23-Eggnog

Ever since the Holiday tea's came out at David's tea I've been wanting to taste eggnog tea. When I first tried this tea I was a little disappointed, since it didn't taste exactly like eggnog. What this tea does taste like is the spices in the eggnog. If you add a little milk to this tea it is absolutely delicious!

Day 24-Santa's Secret

Santa's Secret was my favorite tea from last year. It was a great way to end off the 24 days of tea. It's a minty black tea with little mini candy canes!

I loved this Advent Calendar. There were a lot of surprises. And I loved getting to try all these awesome tea's! Which one would you want to try if you had the chance? Leave a comment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...