Sunday, December 21, 2014

Tea of the Week-24 Days of Tea Edition-Part 2


I completely lost track of how many days had gone by and I forgot to write about the second 8 teas that I tried in David's Teas 24 Days of Tea. If you missed part one you can find it here.


Day 9-Genmaicha

I was nervous to try this one. I went to twitter and didn't see many good reviews about it. It's a green tea with toasted and popped rice. But I was surprised when I tried it because I really liked it. It tasted kind of similar to Movie Night (probably because of the popped rice/corn mixed with green tea). I found this one pretty tasty for such simple ingredients.

Day 10-Bubbie's Baklava

Bubble's Baklava is one of my favourites out of this group of eight. Its a oolong tea with roasted chicory root, pineapple, papaya, cinnamon, walnuts, apple, ginger, roasted almonds, cardamom, rose pepper, pistachios and rose blossom. I found this one really flavourful and comforting.

Day 11-Organic Mother's Little Helper

I can totally see having this tea at night to wind down. It's a super relaxing herbal tea, similar in taste to Organic Sweet Dreams. But the peppermint gives it a really nice flavor. I think I might get this tea once I run out of Organic Sweet Dreams.

Day 12-Crème Caramel Rooibos

This tea is as delicious as it sounds! It's Rooibos tea with caramel pieces. I will probably buy more of this one when it comes time for me to stock up my tea collection again. It's nice and sweet but not too sweet. Highly recommended.

Day 13-Read My Lips

I tried this tea as part of the Sweetheart's collection back in February and I wasn't a big fan back then. But something must have changed because I really like this one! It's a black tea with peppermint, chocolate, pink peppercorns and little sprinkles in the shape of lips! I love the minty chocolate-y flavour. This tea will definitely be a contender next time I stock up on tea

Day 14-Sugar Plum Forest

I was not a huge fan of this tea. It has a very strong cinnamon flavour. But the kind of cinnamon flavour you find in those cinnamon hearts for Valentine's Day. Which I'm really not a big fan of. This tea was nice, but not for me.

Day 15-Buddha's Blend

This tea is part white tea, part green tea and has jasmine pearls and white hibiscus blossoms. I haven't had much luck with white tea's in the past but this one was pretty good. I think I still prefer herbal and black tea's though.

Day 16-Main Squeeze

I believe this is one of the only Mate teas in the 24 days of tea. It has a lot of caffeine and smells amazing. Very fruity. I think I might get more of this one in the future. I'm a big fan.

There you go! Day 8 through 16! Which one of these teas would you want to try? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...