Thursday, December 11, 2014

Currently (11-20-14)

Dancing... In the car to Taylor Swift. I'm still LOVING her new album. I don't know if I will ever get sick of it.

Cooking... from the cookbook Mennonite Girls Can Cook! So far everything I've tried in this cookbook has been a winner! Andrew really likes the meatloaf (and I do too!) and my favourite recipe is probably the cheese scones. If you are looking for a good cookbook, this one is really great.

Losing... A pair of tights I bought for this weekend. I bought them to wear under my dress, but I can't remember where I put them. I guess this means one of my jobs on Saturday will be to tear apart my room until I find them, since I'm going to Andrew's work Christmas party with him on Saturday. We also have another Christmas dinner, Christmas Eve service and a wedding to dress up for. SO I decided that I required a new dress. And those tights. And shoes. 

Clearing... Out space on my VM at work. It's being really slow lately, usually that's mainly a lack of space, so I've been trying to go through it and delete the unnecessary files. For some reason though this problem keeps coming back... Oh well, I'm sure I'll figure it out soon.

Sharing... Snacks with my work! We had our Christmas open house yesterday and I made two different types of goodies to share. They went over pretty well, but I probably could have just brought one thing. We had so much food!

Linking up with Harvesting Kale and Ot & Et
Next weeks themes: loving, reading, choosing, designing, wondering

1 comment:

  1. I hate when I lose something that I just bought! Good luck finding your tights

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...