Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tea of the Week-Sleigh Ride



I've decided to start a new weekly blog post segment. Tea of the week! Every week I will feature one of my favourite teas and tell you a little bit about it. I love tea. Something about it is so comforting. I have actually been wanting to do this for a while, so I hope you guys like it!

This weeks tea is part of David's Tea's Holiday Collection. It's a herbal tea called Sleigh Ride and has apple, hibiscus blossoms, candied pineapple, candied papaya, beetroot pieces, cinnamon stick pieces, raisins, coconut, roasted almonds, and popped rice. You can find it here.

This tea kind of tastes like apple cider, which I love! Unfortunately I'm almost out of this tea, so I may have to go buy more, but I definitely would buy it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...