Monday, December 09, 2013

Stress

This week is finals week for me. And I am quite stressed. I have four exams, and they all happen at night (7-9pm) and occur today, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. I'm so looking forward for this week to be over. As I was looking over my geography notes for tonights exam I found myself getting more and more stressed. I knew it was time to take a break. I made some tea, had some lunch, went for a walk, watched this Monday's Blimeycow video (which was amazing, I might add) and now I'm blogging. I think it's good to take breaks. It keeps you sane and helps you focus. For me this is a constant struggle. Lately I'm finding that I get extremely stressed over the littlest things. I'm trying to figure out a solution and what is causing the problem in the first place, but for now I've decided to make a conscious decision to take breaks, eat well, and get enough sleep. I think it's a good choice.

What do you do to de-stress? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...