Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I do not have a future career as a gutter cleaner.

Yesterday I helped to clean out my grandparents house. This involved washing all the windows. We found a problem with one of the eavestroughs and then proceeded to take all the guards off an clean out all the sand and mud from them. I spent a fair amount of time moving along the roof unscrewing a billion screws from the roof. Maybe it wasn't QUITE a billion, but it seemed pretty close! It was hard work. Unfortunately I hurt my back (it happens often). So I now need to go to the chiropractor (also happens often). I also got an awesome TOMS tan... Well, only kind of awesome. Oh well.

It felt really good to help out my grandparents. Even if it means that I'm sore and have awkwardly tanned feet.

Happy Wednesday!
-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...