Thursday, August 15, 2013

Current Favourites

I finished my exam! I am so relieved. I was under a lot of stress and a lot of that had to do with the online course I was taking. I now feel so much more relaxed. I haven't told you guys about my current favourites in a while so I thought that this would be a good way to celebrate the end of my summer course. So without further a-due, here are my current favourites:

Seeing My Best Friend

I got to see this lovely lady today!
Katelyn is my best friend. She is so special to me and I don't get to see her very often but when I do I almost always feel better. She is amazing!

Andrew's Sweaters

Andrew let me borrow a couple of his sweaters while he is gone at camp. There's just something about the way his sweaters smell that makes me feel so happy. 

"Real Mail" 

My friends from camp have been sending me letters! I absolutely love getting mail from people, especially real mail (mail delivered by a mail man). Something about hand written letters feels so intentional, like whoever wrote it put actual thought into it. Email sometimes seems like it can be thrown together so quickly. I love real mail.

New Fabric

I got this fabric from walmart recently, I'm so excited to use it! Keep your eye out for a post about what I create with it!

Camera Remote

I got a camera remote recently. I really like it, here's a picture from when I first got the remote.


I'm so excited that my exam is over! I'm so happy that I can blog guilt-free now! Keep your eye out for more posts here now that classes are out!

What are your current favourites?

1 comment:

  1. That fabric is really cute, it would make a nice pencil case.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...