Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Yarn Along (12-09-15)

This semester is winding down and I'm getting more and more time to read and knit. I recently purchased a Kobo so that I could read and knit at the same time and so far I love it! I am currently reading the first book in The Chronicles of Narnia. I'm not the fastest reader, but I'm hoping to get lots of reading done over the break.

In terms of knitting I am working on three main projects. My second last pair of Christmas socks for my family, I am almost done the first sock. My advent scarf, which I've been adding to every day, and a stuffed pyramid stand to hold up my kobo. I think I'm a little over halfway done the pyramid.



3 comments:

  1. I love my iPad because I use it to read and knit as well. I tend to stick to simple stockinette projects while I'm reading. You have lots of nice projects going on there! I love the color of your sock yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. E-reader pillow prop?! What a clever idea!

    Every November I look at all those advent scarf patterns popping up on Ravelry and always say I'm going to knit one... but I haven't yet. Good luck with yours!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...